The best way to learn how to build a digital product is to make it. And the best way to make it is by seeing how it is done.
That's the core of my newsletter: showing you before telling you.
In it, you'll see exactly how I put to work ten years of experience building digital products and launching them in short cycles of 6 to 8 weeks.
Every week I send an email to my subscribers with:
- How I'm going from having an idea to launch, going through all the stages in between (analysis, validation, design, and development).
- Obstacles I find, how I overcome them, and what I learn in the process.
- How to apply state of the art techniques and tools, used by leaders in the industry and other successful makers.
- Details and the thought process behind my strategy, goals, and roadmap.
- Resources I find, or I create that help me advance.
- Early access and updates to every product I'm making.
So, if you are serious about building something, I'd love to have you in!
Type your "newsletter reading" email below to step in (you can unsubscribe anytime):
Episode 1: 🌋 Maker's Way first season starts!
Episode 3: 🌋 Open Maker launched!